Mini Face Lift in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Plastic surgeon Dr. Pramit Malhotra performs the "mini face lift" for his Michigan patients who want the benefits of a traditional facelift, but without general anesthesia and lengthy downtime. Unlike a full face lift, a mini face lift in Jackson or Ann Arbor, Michigan, is less invasive and requires fewer incisions. However, just like a traditional facelift, this modified procedure can reduce wrinkles and tighten sagging skin. A mini facelift can rejuvenate your appearance and help you look as young as you feel!
Several factors contribute to facial aging and skin laxity, including gravity, the natural aging process, genetics, sun damage, and smoking. In our society, looking younger is more important than ever, which is why patients now have several ways to achieve a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
If you would like to learn more about a mini face lift performed by Michigan board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Pramit Malhotra, request a complimentary consultation, or call our Jackson office at (517) 789-9800 or our Ann Arbor office at (734) 913-5100. Dr. Malhotra is committed to "beauty revealed," seeing his patients for who they are and who they can be.
Meet Dr. Malhotra
Dr. Malhotra is board certified in plastic surgery and otolaryngology, and performs both surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Benefits of a Mini Facelift in Michigan
Mini face lift has helped many Michigan women and men significantly rejuvenate and improve their facial appearance. Common benefits of this procedure include the following:
- Facial skin is tightened
- Excess fat is removed
- Lines and wrinkles are diminished
- Incisions are hidden and small
- Procedure is less invasive than other facelift methods
- Cheeks, jowls, and neck are enhanced and defined
- The jaw line appears sharper and more defined
- Overall appearance is more youthful, refreshed
The mini face lift provides Michigan men and women a less-invasive option for their facial rejuvenation so they will not have an over-tight, "operated on" appearance.
- The definition of a mini face lift varies considerably between surgeons in Michigan and elsewhere. Find out what areas will or won't be addressed.
- Our mini face lift is a short-incision facelift where we enhance the cheek area and jowls, and address the midline neck.
- Recovery is quick. You'll be back at work and other activities soon, showing off a refreshed appearance.
- Your surgeon should discuss both a full and a mini face lift with you so you can see what your goals are, and what fits your budget.
Best Candidates for Mini Face Lift in Michigan
The best candidates for a mini face lift include women or men from Michigan or elsewhere who are bothered by their jowls or sagging jaw line, concerned about loose neck skin, or unhappy with sagging in their cheek area. Those who require more extensive fat removal are better candidates for a traditional facelift.
For our mini face lift patients in Michigan, Dr. Malhotra removes excess skin and fat, and tightens facial muscles. The skin is re-draped and repositioned to provide a firmer appearance. Because this procedure is a "mini" facelift, it is less invasive, and it requires fewer incisions than other facelift methods.
Sutures are typically removed 6 to 8 days after surgery. Our self-employed patients are often doing paperwork and phone calls within 48 to 72 hours. Most of our patients require a few more days to return to an office environment.
To learn more about the mini face lift surgery performed by Michigan board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Pramit Malhotra, request a complimentary consultation, or call our Jackson office at (517) 789-9800 or our Ann Arbor office at (734) 913-5100 today.