Chemical Peels In michigan
Chemical Peel Insider Tips
- Peels can be tailored to your skin based on downtime and anticipated results.
- There are some peels, like phenol peels, that can produce results superior to existing laser technology.
- Darker-pigmented skin can tolerate only certain types of lighter peels.
- Lunchtime peels are a great option for the working professional.
At Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of peels, encompassing all three levels. Our medical aesthetician administers very superficial and medium-depth peels. We also offer a TCA peel (trichloroacetic acid), which is a medium-level peel, and a phenol peel, which is the deepest level peel. Our chemical peel patients in Ann Arbor often find that a peel helps them attain a fresh, youthful appearance. Chemical peels can be a less expensive alternative to laser skin surgery in Michigan, which is why women and men are turning to these treatments for beautiful, radiant skin.
Chemical Peel Benefits
Chemical peels, depending on the depth, have various benefits. They can address and improve:
- Facial wrinkles
- Age spots
- Pigmentation problems
- Scar appearance
- Precancerous skin lesions
Schedule A Consultation
Our Michigan plastic surgery specialists understand that the difference is in the details when it comes to achieving your desired results. Visit Dr. Malhotra and Dr. Ballard at Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery, schedule your consultation today.