Forget diamonds and pearls. Collagen tops the wish list for most women we see at Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery. With aging comes collagen loss and topical creams and serums do little to rebuild this youthful skin essential.
Enter microneedling. Also called collagen induction therapy, microneedling can dramatically rebuild collagen levels in your skin. More collagen means thicker, smoother skin and fewer wrinkles. Contact Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery today to learn more about microneedling or to schedule your treatment.
What Is Microneedling?
Your body was designed to heal. Using small needles to carefully pierce the skin, microneedling uses this healing response to beautify and enhance the skin’s appearance. As the body heals, it builds more collagen and repairs skin damage.
At Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery, we pair our microneedling treatments with radiofrequency to enhance the results. Our specialized microneedling device delivers powerful RF energy deep under the skin. RF microneedling boosts collagen and tightens skin. RF microneedling can deliver more powerful results and enhance your treatment experience.
8 Reasons to Book a Microneedling Treatment Now
Why should you try microneedling? This treatment offers patients many benefits. Discover eight reasons to love microneedling.
- Can Treat Many Skin Conditions – Microneedling is very versatile. This treatment can address many skin conditions including acne scars, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone.
- No Downtime – Microneedling is ideal for the busy lifestyle as it requires little to no downtime.
- Pairs with Other Skin Treatments – If you’re getting a skin treatment, ask about adding microneedling. This procedure can pair with other skin treatments like Botox, fillers, and chemical peels.
- Minimally Invasive – Microneedling is minimally invasive. No stitches or incisions needed.
- Safe for Most Skin Types – While laser treatments may cause issues for some patients with darker skin tones, microneedling is safe for almost any skin type. We love that this treatment is versatile and accessible for almost any patient.
- Used on Many Areas of the Body – Where do you have skin concerns? Microneedling is used on many areas of the body including the face, neck, chest, arms, legs, and back.
- Customizable – Our technicians can customize many aspects of your treatment to address your specific skin concerns. From needle depth to treatment areas, we’ll customize your treatment to create your best results.
- No Redness – Red skin is common after many cosmetic treatments but not microneedling. Your skin will be bright and beautiful almost immediately.
Better skin is just the beginning. With microneedling, you can enhance and perfect your skin with less downtime and fewer annoying side effects.
Is Microneedling Right for Me?
Microneedling is a good treatment fit for many of our patients. Whatever your skin type or color, this treatment may be right for you. Since microneedling addresses many skin concerns and is a versatile treatment option, most of our patients can benefit from it.
If microneedling isn’t right for you, our skincare experts can recommend other treatment options.
Is Microneedling a Miracle Treatment? Try for Yourself and Decide
Our patients love microneedling. But is it really a miracle treatment? Why not try it for yourself and find out? Contact Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery by calling (734) 913-5100 to schedule your microneedling treatment.